- New feature: Shortcode Generator. Generate shortcodes to use anywhere on your site.
- Compatible with WP 4.7.1
- New feature: Protected download links. If a user shares a download link with a friend, now they will also have to complete the associated Goal before accessing your file.
- Updates: Add Getting Started screen to explain the plugin, link to docs, show times in local time instead of UTC.
- New feature: Protect Pages and Posts with Goals! Require your visitors to complete a Before & After Goal of your choice before viewing your page or post.
- Compatible with WP 4.5
- Adds Goals to Menus interface.
- Adds Single View support for Goals
- Add redundant cookie option for goal completions.
- Automatically refresh the page when CF7 forms are completed. Can be disabled via new option.
- Compatibility update for WP 4.4.2
- Bugfix: list all CF7 forms in drop down
- Update widgets for compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- New Feature: Use the same Contact Form 7 or Gravity Form for many Goals, but still let your visitors complete the Goals individually.
- Adds the new Goal widget
- Allow HTML in free form fields
- Fix: Allow redirection to URLs with same path but different query strings
- Fix: employ a more robust method for getting start and complete goal URLs
- Fix: prevent redirect loops on after page
- Make shortcodes easier to copy from metaboxes and help pages
- Improve documentation
- Fix: error on Installed Plugins screen
- Pro Feature: Options to Submit Data to HubSpot.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Tested up to 4.1.2
- Admin interface updates
- Updates Compatibility to WP 4.1.1
- Fix: address issue with double output of Conversions menu.
- Update: update registration key method.
- Update: update compatibility to WordPress 4.1.
- Fix: restore compatibility with Contact Form 7
- Update: update compatibility to WP 4.0.
- Fix: address various PHP notices.
- Update: major upgrade.
- Fixing repo issue w tags
- Supports WordPress 3.6
- Fixing a bug with the shortcode
- Initial Release!