- Update Theme selector to trigger transition on change, correcting for misleading height discrepancies under perview.
- Minify assets for faster load times.
- Adds numerical indexes to slide pagers.
- Adds image thumbnail option to slideshows.
- Adds Theme Support.
- Adds advanced filters for deeper Pro integration, including tracking.
- Adds Editor Widgets for easy Shortcode generation.
- Multiple CSS and functionality improvements, including an overhaul to the auto-height mechanism in slideshows.
- Compatible with WP 4.5
- Updates Cycle2 include to no longer have issues with Avada’s Cycle include, preventing slides dissappearing after first transition.
- Adds Banner Thumbnails to Banner List in WordPress admin.
- Removes pre tag around shortcode and replaces with textarea, to prevent various formatting errors when copying and pasting.
- Add Previous, Next slideshow controls, minor HTML updates.
- Updates default banner display to have responsive height and width.
- Update Banner Controls to allow multiple slideshows on the same page.
- Update widgets with PHP5 style constructors in preparation for WordPress 4.3
- Better handling of case when no banner is selected in the single banner widget
- Fix issue with banner shortcode defaults.
- Adds Rotating Banner Widget, Minor Updates.
- Adds Single Banner Widget, Minor Updates.
- Cache typography settings for faster loading
- Fix notice appearing on Add New screens.
- Add expiration date option to banners
- Fix jQuery error causing certain users to experience issues on their dashboard
- CSS Fix for Clickable Banner
- Update Cycle2 to 2.1.6
- Update Cycle2 Plugins to most recent versions
- Adds Support for Youtube Videos to Slideshows
- Admin UI updates, bug fixes
- Adds many new customization options (free and Pro)
- Repositions metaboxes, including Featured Image and Editor, into more usable positions
- Updates Admin interface; adds Settings links to Plugin List.
- Adds new option, Open Link in New Window, to allow the Banner CTA / Link to open in a new window when clicked.
- Adds metabox to the Add/Edit Banner screen sidebar with the current banner’s shortcode.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 4.1.1
- Show more than 5 banners in single banner widget banner select drop down menu.
- Hides output of Caption area if Call to Action and Banner Body are both blank.
- Replaces semi transparent caption background with PNG instead of raw CSS, for increased compatibility.
- Adds Help & Instructions Tab to Settings area.
- Adds submenu items to left hand navigation, to ease with finding options.
- Feature: Add Support for Cycle2 Pagers.
- Fix: Address issue where Custom CSS wasn’t being output.
- Update: compatible with WordPress 4.0.
- Address 404 error with jquery.cycle2.js.map file in Google Chrome.
- Update compatibility to 3.9.2.
- Add Rotating Banner Widget to Pro feature set.
- Add Single Banner Widget to regular feature set.
- Minor subscribe form update.
- Minor registration update.
- Update: hide all but the first banner when displaying a transitioning banner.
- Minor fixes.
- Adds ability to output image in img attribute as well as background image.
- Adds ability to link the entire banner to the target URL, not just the call to action button.
- Adds support for Vertical Scrolling, Shuffling, Flipping, and Tiling.
- Enables Featured Image functionality for all sites.
- Adds Support for JS Transitions.