- Updated for WordPress 5! Easy FAQs is fully compatible with WordPress 5 and the new Gutenburg editor.
- Adds Gutenburg custom blocks for Single FAQs, List of FAQs, and FAQs By Category.
- Update for settings pages.
- Add Getting Started screen
- Update issue with incorrect order being generated for shortcodes.
- Update issue affecting users with mb4 encoded database tables.
- Compatible with WP 4.5
- Adds FAQs By Category Widget.
- Adds Collapsible Categories to FAQs By Category Display.
- Addresses issue with Genesis Framework causing double FAQ titles to be displayed.
- Address improperly formatted accordion and ordering attributes in shortcodes generated by editor widgets.
- Admin style update.
- Adds Editor Widget Shortcode Generators.
- Minor fixes, cleanup.
- Fix various PHP notices in the admin on higher versions of PHP
- Adds more translatable strings.
- Compatible with WP 4.4.2
- Adds Custom Excerpt Link options and allows linking to Single FAQs
- Cleans up options screen.
- Fixes issue with FAQ post data not being reset causing errors on some sites.
- Adds 100+ new themes and a theme selection screen with Preview.
- Adds Options to control Labels, Description, and display of FAQ submission form fields.
- Adds category_order and category_orderby params to faqs_by_category shortcode
- Updates widgets in preparation of WordPress 4.3.
- Updates Widget CSS and Forms to improve Usability.
- Updates Accordion CSS to prevent flash of FAQs as JS loads.
- Updates Widgets to use PHP5 style constructors, in preparation for WP 4.3.
- Feature: Adds FAQs Search, List, and Submit Widgets.
- Feature: Update to be translatable.
- Fix: Single widget now allows you to pick from more than just 10 FAQs
- Fix: Update the CSV Import / Export to function better, security patch
- Fix: Respect HTTPS when enqueuing fonts, fix broken HTML in admin, clearly label Pro features
- Fix: Adds scroll_offset attribute to quicklinks, handles bookmarks correctly
- Fix: Fix geolocation on search log for situations such as CloudFlare.
- Pro Feature: Adds FAQ Search Log Functionality
- Pro Feature: Adds FAQ Search Functionality
- Pro Feature: Adds FAQ Import and Export Functionality
- Fix: Addresses issue where rewrite rules weren’t automatically flushed, causing 404s when viewing single FAQs.
- Fix: Address issue with captcha functionality on question submission form.
- Fix: Address some PHP notices from Bikeshed.
- Fix: address 400 error generated when a Google Font wasn’t selected in the Typography options.
- Update compatibility to WP 4.1.1
- Addresses user reported bugs.
- Adds ‘Settings’ and ‘Support’ links to plugin page
- Adds shortcode generator.
- Adds typography options for Questions, Answers and Read More Links
- Adds filters
- Fix: address JS error.
- Feature: Adds Return To Top function on QuickLinks output.
- Updates Compatibility to WordPress 4.0.1
- Various Bug Fixes.
- Feature: Adds ability to specify categories when using the [faqs-by-category] shortcode
- Fix: addresses issue with single_faq shortcode ignoring style attribute
- Fix: address some HTML validation issues.
- Fix: address issue with final quicklinks column not being closed if the last column didn’t have 5 questions.
- Fix: address issue with incorrect number of columns of quicklinks being displayed.
- Adds support for new Pro feature, Quicklinks.
- Cleans up some functions.
- Updates readme.txt
- Updates compatibility to WP 4.0.
- Minor registration update.
- Updates compatibility to WP 3.9.2.
- Minor Feature: output notice if Captcha isn’t functional.
- Feature: adds support for captcha on submission form.
- Feature: adds support for notification e-mails on submission form.
- Fix: address issues with FAQ submission form.
- Update: adds ability to default FAQ accordion to being collapsed.
- Feature: adds category list shortcode.
- Fix: Address issue with content translation plugins and double content output.
- Fix: Update compatibility to WP 3.8.2
- Fix: Address issue with taxonomy and CPT slug conflicting when trying to view single faqs (ref #2189, thanks mralexweber!)
- Feature: extends shortcode to allow full control over output, including overriding global options such as image display, read more text, and read more display.
- Feature: extends widget to allow full control over output, including overriding global options such as image display, read more text, and read more display.
- Fix: address issue with single FAQ shortcode not outputting the correct FAQ.
- Fix: address issue with FAQ Read More link not displaying when global option is set.
- Fix: addresses CSS issues preventing certain styles from being applied correctly.
- Feature: adds ability to control Order and OrderBy parameters via the shortcode.
- Fix: update deprecated functions in widgets.
- Feature: Adds accordion style FAQ lists to Pro version.
- Update: fixes poorly structured HTML and some validation issues.
- Feature: Adds FAQ Categories and ability to list FAQs on a per category basis.