- Update widget saving logic to handle checkboxes correctly.
- Update the_content filter logic to work better with recent Pagebuilder updates.
- Update custom columns logic to function better with recent WooCommerce updates.
- Update widget logic to better function with various visual editors, including Pagebuilder.
- Update base CSS to better address reports of large doublequotes inserted over Testimonials.
- Update CSS for Carousel transition to prevent slides becoming too small on mobile screens.
- Update Rating Input (backend) to use HTML5 number input.
- Update Admin UI to function much better on RTL layouts.
- Update Shortcode Generators to properly set show_date=”0″ when Show Date is un-checked.
- Update maintenance tasks to no longer throw warnings when $version is unset.
- Fix to layout of meta data in Bubble Theme.
- Reverse default sort order to show most recent Testimonials first.
- Update shortcode and widget defaults to show all meta data and otherwise match the examples shown.
- Avatar Update: Adds new style of user avatars, Smart Text Avatars.
- Better handling of Gravatars.
- New unique fallback mystery people in each theme.
- Support for user supplied templates.
- Minor appearance updates.
- WP Engine Compatibility Update
- Adds Getting Started Screen
- Carousel updates
- Grid updates for mobile compatibility
- Cycle2 fallback script update
- Compatibility updates.
- Makes review markup (schema.org) optional.
- Updates schema markup to use JSON-LD.
- Address occasional errors on Edit Testimonial screens with broken Featured Images.
- Hide Dashboard widget from non-Admin and non-Editor users.
- Bust front-end cache on options update.
- Fix Tile Slide transition.
- Address issue causing certain Pro transitions not to work if scripts were loaded asynchronously.
Hide Cycle2 console logging unless WP_DEBUG is set to true.
- Minor compatibility updates.
- Importer / Exporter updates.
- Update for compatibility with PageBuilder by Site Origin.
- Allow all image sizes to work in Free version.
- Update Admin UI to work when other plugins or themes have enqueued jQueryUI on every admin screen.
- Update content filtering to have better compatibility with other shortcodes inside testimonials.
- Fix default object warning on PHP 5.4+ installations.
- Fix issue with recaptcha.
- Fix issue with using Easy Testimonials and other Gold Plugins software that have the new admin interface.
- Fix issue with publication date showing the same, incorrect date for all testimonials in a list.
- Fix admin notices for WooThemes Testimonials and Avada compatibility.
- Update includes to use dynamic paths.
- Fix issue with recaptcha.
- Fix issue causing random_testimonial output to always be limited to one testimonial.
- Fix issue with Cycle2 output causing minor issues on some sites.